FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Agents of Discovery Wins Heritage BC Award with Trethewey House Heritage Site Prestigious Award Won in the Category of Heritage Education and Awareness Abbotsford, BC, March 20, 2018: Agents of Discovery, in partnership with Heritage Abbotsford Society, has won a Heritage BC Recognition Award in the category of Heritage Education and Awareness. […]Read More
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Agents of Discovery Shortlisted for London Book Fair International Excellence Awards 2018 Kelowna Company Chosen As One of Just Two Canadian Companies Chosen for Prestigious Award Kelowna, BC, March 13, 2018: A tech start-up based in Kelowna has been nominated for a prestigious international award in London, England. Agents of Discovery, an […]Read More
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Agents of Discovery Chosen to Compete in the 2018 Future of Education Technology Conference Pitchfest Kelowna, BC, January 16, 2017 — Agents of Discovery, the educational technology platform and mobile game that gets kids outside, active, and learning about the world around them, today announced they were chosen to participate in the […]Read More
We are so excited to be chosen as one of 12 innovative edtech startups to present at FETC – Future of Education Technology Conference Pitchfest next week in Orlando, Florida! http://www.edcircuit.com/innovative-startups-will-compete-in-the-2018-future-of-education-technology-conference-pitchfest/Read More
- AGENTS OF DISCOVERY WINS HERITAGE BC AWARD WITH TRETHEWEY HOUSE HERITAGE SITE
- AGENTS OF DISCOVERY SHORTLISTED FOR LONDON BOOK FAIR INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2018
- AGENTS OF DISCOVERY AND BAD ELF ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP
- AGENTS OF DISCOVERY CHOSEN TO COMPETE IN THE 2018 FUTURE OF EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE PITCHFEST
- SOCAL EXPLORER CAMPAIGN GETS KIDS ACTIVE AND ENGAGED IN PARKS
- AGENTS OF DISCOVERY HELPS NATIONAL PARK SERVICE ENGAGE YOUTH FROM COAST TO COAST WITH AUGMENTED REALITY TECHNOLOGY
- FULLERTON SCHOOL DISTRICT INTEGRATES ED TECH FROM AGENTS OF DISCOVERY
- U.S. FOREST SERVICE ENGAGES YOUTH WITH DISCOVERY AGENTS TECHNOLOGY
IN THE NEWS
- LA Parent
- UBC Research determines technology and outdoor play can go hand-in-hand
- Agents of Discovery comes to Trethewey House in Abbotsford
- Engaged with the Community
- New app for nature play: Educational or just more staring at your phone?
- Ralph McCall Students Glued To Their Phones In The Park
- National Mall Launch – ABC 7
IN THE NEWS
ABC Channel 7 – San Francisco Maritime NHP & Agents of Discovery
Agents of Discovery launched at the Telus World of Science in Edmonton, December 12, 2016. Our Agents are busy even in the depths of winter!
Agents of Discovery launched Agents of Water October 17th at Hansen Dam, Southern California.
Agents of Discovery unveiled its new Move to Play & Learn mobile game on June 4, 2015 in Washington, D.C. Students volunteered as the first to try out the game at the National Mall! Here’s what they had to say about Agents of Discovery!
Take a look at this exciting news coverage of youth testing the Agents of Discovery app at the iconic Griffith Park in Los Angeles.