With the support of Edison International, 11 partners including the City of LA, LA County, the U.S. Forest Service, Cal State Parks, Western National Parks Association, Santa Rosa Plateau, the City of Carson, Riverside County Parks, Bureau of Land Management, California State Parks, City of Long Beach, and Rancho Palos Verdes have joined forces...Read More
Agents of Discovery, in partnership with Heritage Abbotsford Society, has won a Heritage BC Recognition Award in the category of Heritage Education and Awareness. The Heritage BC Award recognizes and celebrates the outstanding, impressive, and significant achievements in heritage conservation among individuals, organizations, groups, businesses, and government in communities across B.C.Read More
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Agents of Discovery Shortlisted for London Book Fair International Excellence Awards 2018 Kelowna Company Chosen As One of Just Two Canadian Companies Chosen for Prestigious Award Kelowna, BC, March 13, 2018: A tech start-up based in Kelowna has been nominated for a prestigious international award in London, England. Agents of Discovery, an…Read More
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Agents of Discovery Chosen to Compete in the 2018 Future of Education Technology Conference Pitchfest Kelowna, BC, January 16, 2017 -- Agents of Discovery, the educational technology platform and mobile game that gets kids outside, active, and learning about the world around them, today announced they were chosen to participate in the…Read More
We are so excited to be chosen as one of 12 innovative edtech startups to present at FETC - Future of Education Technology Conference Pitchfest next week in Orlando, Florida! http://www.edcircuit.com/innovative-startups-will-compete-in-the-2018-future-of-education-technology-conference-pitchfest/Read More
- Nez Perce National Historic Trail Launches Agents of Discovery App Missions Connecting Youth With History
- SoCal Explorer 2.0 Campaign Gets Kids Active and Engaged with Nature, Culture, and History
- Agents of Discovery Wins Heritage BC Award With Trethewey House Heritage Site
- Agents of Discovery Shortlisted for London Book Fair International Excellence Awards 2018
- Agents of Discovery and Bad Elf Announce Partnership
- Agents of Discovery Chosen to Compete in The 2018 Future of Education Technology Conference Pitchfest
- SoCal Explorer Campaign Gets Kids Active and Engaged in Parks
- Agents of Discovery Helps National Park Service Engage Youth from Coast to Coast with Augmented Reality
- Fullerton School District Integrates Ed Tech from Agents of Discovery
- U.S. Forest Service Engages Youth with Discovery Agents Technology
IN THE NEWS
- “Take Time to Feed the Fish” Blackhills Parent Magazine
- Agents of Discovery’s “SoCal Explorer” EdTech App Gets LA-Area Kids Active and Engaged with Nature, Culture and History
- UBC Research determines technology and outdoor play can go hand-in-hand
- Agents of Discovery comes to Trethewey House in Abbotsford
- Engaged with the Community
- New app for nature play: Educational or just more staring at your phone?
- Ralph McCall Students Glued To Their Phones In The Park
- National Mall Launch – ABC 7
IN THE NEWS
ABC coverage of the Agents of Discovery launch at San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park.
LA This Week profiles Agents of Discovery at Hansen Dam in Southern California.
CBS coverage of Agents of Discovery at iconic Griffith Park in Los Angeles.
Students from the Washington, DC area checked out Agents of Discovery shortly after we launched. See what they had to say!
Agents of Discovery launched at the Telus World of Science in Edmonton,
December 12, 2016. Our Agents are busy even in the depths of winter!